Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Technology Wood

STEP 1. I used a pencil,large paper and a ruler to make a phone holder so I know what are the measurements.

STEP 2. I used a Paper,Pencil and Ruler to copy the measurements  from my
drawing onto the wood.

STEP 3.I marked a Square line at 100 degrees  across and using a ruler, I then cut off the 100 degrees piece of wood..

STEP 4:I cut of the first peace of wood using Bench hook and backed saw.

STEP 5:I then marked out the joint using, a pencil, ruler, and tri-square.

STEP 6.After I cut out the joint with either two ways, using the shortcut with the machine, or using an backed saw to cut the joint out.

STEP 7. I then used a chisel to remove the remaining pieces.

STE 8. Then I glued the pieces together into my joint to form the shape of my phone holder.

STEP 9. I made the side pieces to help support it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment