Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Technology wood (Evaluation)

1.How well did I do In competing all of the things that I needed to do for this
project?
I did all the steps correct

2.The design Ideias?
I extremely had 8 choices of them on my paper/mind.Following list 
are pencil holder,Jewelry,Salt/pepper holder,box,Troph,Phone holder,Mirror
and pione.

3.The final choice?
My choice was to make a phone holder.

4.The working drawing?
I used a 360cm piece of wood, to mark out my full-sized working drawing. I also used the same piece of wood to mark out the joints, for wood.

5.The sawing?
I used a saw to cut off 100cm wood for the stand bit.I used it a couple 
of time.

6.The chiselling?
I used a chiselling with the mallat to carve out the chip 
on my joints.

7.The assembly?
Last and final is to complete my wood.All I needed to do is put the sides on the wood so 
the phone cant fall off/out.

8.Looking at what you have produced?
I am looking good at what I have made.

9.Does it work?
Yes

10.Does it look good?
Yes

11.Is there anything else that you would like to change,if you were to make 
the same project?
No thanks I'm alright with this.

12.Is there anything else you wish to say about it?
I found it pretty hard but once you get to it,Will be nice 
and easy to make.I enjoyed the way how I made it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment