Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Restaurant in Auckland

In my holidays I went with my family to the restaurant because
it was a special day for my mum because it was her 32 birthday.


First,we went in the car with my family to go to the restaurant
for my mums birthday.so when we got there we  booked are table for
us at the restaurant.


Next,I helped my mum do the kai for my family so that they can have something to eat.
When we gave it we all said the karkia then we had dessert.  


Then,when we were finished we went to clean up our table because it was very messy that the little
kids made a big  mess.the lady came and collected the plates and the spoon’s so that they could clean
it so other people can use it to.

Finally,When we went home we stopped at pak'nsave to buy the cake so that we called say happy birthday
to my mum.I was so happy and excited that I went with my family to the restaurant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment