Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Project:Composting and Worm farming

This term my group of Sarone,Lorraine,Glaysie made this project.  Our inquiry investigation
question was what a earthworms.First, we used the internet to research our topic.
Then we constructed this project. I did the worms and painting.We used paper,paint and a boxs.
What was easy?the paint was easy. What was difficult?the writing was difficult.  How did this help your learning? This project make me learn about worms and I learn from the Project.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Mokoare I am very shocked about the project you have done with the buddies you have chosen.I have finish the same project like this and I post it on the blog.Do more and make it interesting.

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Mokoare can see that you have put the right things into your Composting.I think that you need to get some of the hard work.Do you want to keep more things to learn.

Post a Comment