Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Mom's Spaghetti

My mom’s spaghetti is the best.no other mom can beat it.
and every time she cooks it.I can hardly wait to eat it.
I twist the strands around my forkwith wonderful control,
but as I raise them to my mouth they fall back in the bowl.I twirl the noodles once again with all the skill I’m able but as I lift them up to eat
they tumble to the table.I spin my fork; spaghetti winds
around and round once more.but as it nears my waiting lips
it slithers to the floor.My mom’s spaghetti is the best.
no other mom can beat it.but I would like it better
if I got a chance to eat it.



1 comments:

Phoenix said...

Fakaalofa lahi atu Mokoare, I think that you are very talented at drawing I also think you are talented because you put a lot of detail into it.This idea makes me think about when I ate Spaghetti with my family.Have you thought about making Spaghetti for your family and Friends?

Post a Comment